Saturday, February 2, 2008

Birthday Party!!

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY JESSE WALTER!
Baby Jesse turned one year old on Jan. 30th!! Shelly and Jesse had his birthday party last weekend with all the cousins in attendance. He is no longer baby Jesse. He is now toddler Jesse. And that he certainly is. He is quite the cute boy.
To think last year at this time Shelly was just experiencing her first moments as a Mother... and I was getting big and plump, with 10 weeks to go till little Gracie was to be born.

Gracie thought this party hat was pretty cool, until she took the elastic string and snapped herself... then we saw some tears.

Gracie and Maddy

Mommy and Gracie

Jesse opening some of his presents with the help of his Mommy (and some cousins).

Gracie and Jesse playing with the big lego blocks.

Jesse has it figured out...
No need to use his hands... just dive right in with his mouth.

Time for clean up after eating that yummy cake.
Jesse (1yr), Paige (2yrs), and Gracie (9 1/2mo)
Jesse and Gracie

Cousins: Maesee (5yrs), Maddy(4yrs), Paige(2yrs), and Gracie
They are pushing Gracie around in the dolly stroller.
Gracie loved it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such great pictures Terri! Thanks for sharing!

Shelly

Anonymous said...

Shelly emailed me your blogpage...I love it!!! You do such a good job describing everything with such funny comments. Gracie sure is ADORABLE!!! She has gotten bigger since I saw her at Grandmas for Xmas. I also loved seeing all the other kids too. Shelly didn't have a pic of Jesse "eatting" his cake so I liked the one of him with his face in it....looked like someone at a pie eatting contest with their hands tied behind their back. Funny!!! I will have to try to set up one of these pages...looks like fun!!!
Take Care! Amy Lundell

Jina said...

How cute! Soon with be Gracie's
1st birthday...how time flys by!

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth