Ok, I am going to attempt to download some of the lastest picture of the Malecek Family. As I mentioned in the earlier post, we have been enjoying our pool very much, especially with the hot weather last week. This Saturday we go on on our vacation to Lake Vermilion (northern MN) with my parents and my sister Christy and her gang (husband and 4 kids!). We are all sharing one cabin so it could be interesting, and Christy's youngest is just about 6 wks old! Actually I am not worried at all, and am very much looking forward to the vacation and spending time with each other. I guess I should give an update on the pregnancy. I am now 31 weeks... 9 weeks to go and I don't think it could come fast enough. It is getting hard to sleep, hard to go from lying down to sitting to standing, my feet and fingers are getting a little swollen, and the heartburn is starting to kick in. Other than that everything is great! It actually isn't that bad, but being pregnant sure makes a girl appreciate her "normal" sized body, no matter how much you really don't like it when you are "normal" sized. All the check up with the doctor have been uneventful. Heartbeat of baby has been 140's. Activity of the baby is abundant... I don't think it ever sleeps and it definitely knows how to kick my bladder! I am getting pretty excited to hold a little newborn again. Gracie has grown so much in 15 months! It seems like forever ago that all she did was just lay there and we were thrilled when all we got out of her was a giggle or a smile.
Enjoy the pictures!
Riding in the tractor with Uncle Kevin
I thought you might like to see the pregnant me... but this is about a month old... so I am bigger now! Gracie and Cousin Rochelle
Gracie and Marty swimming
Willie... almost jumping in... he has never actually "jumped" in but a few times "fell" due to his excitment... and one time is was pushed in (poor guy). At least we know he can swim
Playing at the park with Cousin Jesse



1 comment:
How fun! You look great and Gracie is adorable. I bet you love the pool! We need to catch up again soon.
Post a Comment