Zachariah Martin Malecek was born today, October 1, 2008, at 10:21am.
He measured in at 8# 7oz and 21 1/2 in long.
We of course are still at the hospital and kinda tuckered out, but my sisters are already asking for pictures so I wanted to post this ASAP, and luckily I brought the laptop and we have internet connection in our hospital room. I'll write more when we get home and settled. Everything went well and our little Zach is a delight already.





4 comments:
Yeah!!! Happy Birthday Zach, you have finally arrived!! Keala is delighted to share her birthday with you. You are very handsome. Can't wait to hear more about your arrival!
He is so cute! I love all the hair - just like Gracie! Congrats!
Love you.
Shelly
Hi Terri,
Your Mom and I got home just fine.
We even got a couple of pictures printed for your Mom to take to work. He is such a sweet baby and it was so fun getting to see him and Gracie and spending some time with you and Marti. Thank you for sharing him. I love the pictures of Gracie with the scarecrow. She is sooo cute. You are blessed with a wonderful family. Be good to yourself and take care. Love,
Aunt Claudia
He sure is a cutie! I can't wait to see him. Congratulations!
Love-
Chris
Post a Comment