Mr. Zachariah has gotten his first tooth. I was in the process of popping through about 1 1/2 weeks ago, but this last weekend it thought it would show itself off. It is the bottom right. The bottom left is going to be coming shortly. We can see the white under the gum. Zach says "Dad... bring on the pork chops!".
Today was my day off from work and since the temps outside are so lovely we went to Ramsey park in Redwood and went for a walk. Me and the two kids in the double stroller. Gracie got to enjoy herself at the playground on the slide. She sure has grown and become more brave since last summer. She even went down the big slides by herself and of course cried when it was time to go. It is hard to believe last week on Tuesday we had a snow storm and now today I was at the park with the kids. Gotta love the great outdoors. Last evening after supper the kids and I and Grandma Betty went for a walk down the gravel road too. It is times like this that I wish I didn't have to go to work all day or that I had an outside job.
I hope every one else is enjoying the weather.



3 comments:
Way to Go Zach! You're a big boy now! How is that crawling coming?
We have been enjoying the warm weather as well. Now let's just hope it stays here!!
Yippe Zach! Don't grow up to fast though....a tooth already wow!
Hey there! I wanted to check in and see what you hog farmers were up to. Loved watching the videos... Both kids' voices are so cute! Darian is out for a walk with both our babies right now, giving me a little quiet time.
You can now check in on us at http://www.farmergalsmarket.com... That's me!
Post a Comment