There is something so comforting and peaceful about watching someone sleep, especially little kids and babies, especially your own babies. As I stand there and watch my kids I think how could anyone not love a child. As I see my kids sleeping deeply it reminds me of how vulnerable and helpless they are. How much they need me. How much I need them. How much I adore them. How much I love them. They don't even know I am watching them. They don't even know I am thinking of them no matter what I am doing or where I am every day. They are mine and I am theirs forever and ever! In light of our upcoming Easter holiday... these very feelings of mine make me think of how God feels for us, his children. He is watching even though we don't realize it. He is thinking of us every minute of every day. We need Him. We are His and He is ours.
Happy Easter my dear friends.



1 comment:
I love how Zachy fell asleep in the middle of the floor. How come Joey doesn't do that?? ha ha
Post a Comment