This is old news, but Zach is crawling and climbing around all the furniture. He has been doing this for about 3 weeks now. So he started around 8 1/2 month old. He is growing up soo fast! (This blog also acts as my calendar of events for the kids... so when I go to write it in the baby book... I have some better idea of dates/ages).
On the 1st of July he turned 9 months old. He is in supreme separation anxiety from his Mommy. If I am in the room he needs me to be next to him. Every time I drop him off at daycare he starts to cry, but Sue our daycare lprovider assures me he stops shortly after I am gone. I remember Gracie being the same way.
Yesterday Zachy woke up with a fever at 4 am of 104.3 degrees. He was sooo warm and lethargic. After I picked him up then he vomited all over me. So at 4 am Marty and I are giving Zachy a bath to clean him up and cool him down, then I take a shower because he got my hair all full (all at 4 am mind you!). After dosing Zach with some ibuprofen I sat on the couch and cuddled him for the next several hours. We kept the ibuprofen and tylenol in him all day and he still ran a low grade temp. I am not sure what the deal is. He has a bad cough too, which I think is getting worse. I thought it was just teeth moving, but maybe it is more. Last night didn't go to bad and now he is still sleeping at 8:45 am so we will see what the day brings. It is so hard to know... do you take him in to see a provider or wait it out? Poor little guy, if only he could tell me what hurts or aches... is it an ear little guy? or your teeth? or just this misserable cough? Hopefully today goes better.



1 comment:
Oh he is so cute - he is getting so big! I hope he is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment