These are the moments where this little boy should be getting into a lot of trouble and be scolded because he certainly is not being good or in a safe situation,
but on the other hand he is so darn cute that taking pictures seemed more fun.
Maybe next time we will scold him!
I think of a picture my Mom has of my little brother laying on the bottom shelf of the corner Lazy Susan, at probably the age Zach is right now... again a moment that she should have been scolding him... but he was so darn cute... and now her baby is a grown man...
So let's forget about being safe and good for a couple of seconds and cherish these moments!



2 comments:
ha ha....how cute! I remember that picture of Darrin. It was cute. Can't wait for Zachy's B-Day party and our weekend together!
That is soooo cute! I, too, would have been taking pictures! It's fun to be able to document all of the silly little things our kids do! Lyla threw an all out temper tantrum (threw herself on the floor and kicked her legs!) the other day, and I wish I would have had the video camera for it!
Post a Comment