Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Preschool

Our little Gracie had her first day of preschool Monday 8/23/2010.  She will be going Monday's for 3 hrs in the morning.  We had an orientation for her the week before, so these pictures are from then. 

I am sure she will just love going to school. She picked out her backpack herself.  A pink Dora backpack beat out the Princess and Barbie backpack.  I think the backpack is bigger than her!

As I was trying to tell her about preschool she kept asking if Zachy is coming too, and then I would tell her that only 3 year olds go to preschool.  When we met her teacher at orientation that was the first thing she said. "I go to preschool because I am this many (she holds up 3 fingers), Zachy doesn't cause he's this many (holds up 1 finger).  It was so cute.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big! Can you believe our kids are in school already??

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth