Well our little Jared is now a day over being 2 weeks old. The first week was filled with lots of visitors which kept us busy and full of help. Some of the visitors are below but I guess I didn't get a picture of everyone.
We got a visit at home from: the Daly's (Auntie Christy and her family), the Wanduragala's (Auntie Debbie and her family), Grandma Myra and Papa Sohre, Auntie Wendy, Auntie Shelly, the Nibbe's (Auntie Denise and her family), Uncle Kevin and his family, Great Auntie Annie, and of course Grandma Betty and Grandpa Joe.
Week two has been just mostly us and I think we are adjusting to having a newborn around again. Gracie and Zach went to daycare and preschool most of the week, so this has really helped to not be so overwhelming on my part. We are going to have Baptism this coming weekend 9/17/11, so without the two older kids I could get the house in order and get ready for the wonderful celebration.
Looks like they are all taking a nap!
Papa Sohre.
Grandma Myra.
My Mom was so nice and came and stayed with us from Monday afternoon until Wednesday afternoon the first week we were home. We sure appreciated the help. We managed on Tuesday to go to Willmar to get Jared's newborn photos done and Wednesday we ventured to the grocery store and park in Redwood Falls. We were all sad when she left. Thanks for helping Mom!
Starting to do some 'tummy time.'
Hey you handsome fella... I think your Mommy likes you a whole bunch!
Auntie Wendy.
Auntie Christy.
Auntie Shelly.
Uncle Jim.
We have gotten in a few stroller rides.
We even had to put on a hat as some of the days it has been just a little chilly.
Family photo.
Mommy's little helper.
Little Jared has some competition in his pack-n-play, compliments of his big sister.
Notice also the fish. Gracie feeds her dolly and Zachy has taken to bottle feeding his stuffef animal, the fish.
By 2 weeks I already had to put the newborn sleepers and diapers away and move into the 3 month sleepers. He is a tall little boy!
Two weeks of maternity leave already gone. Only ten weeks left. It is going fast already.



1 comment:
Oh he is so sweet. I was so convinced he was a "she" in the belly. Now what am I going to do with the girl present I bought and can't return?? ha ha
Post a Comment