This picture above has been our step stool in the main bathroom. It has been broken for probably a year. I have looked for a replacement, but can't seem to find one. Moreover the biggest trauma in our house is the fighting that happens over this stool. The 4 little feet that need to use this stool to reach the sink can't seem to share it on a consistent basis or take turns. So it is constant fighting and yelling and crying and everything else little kids do when then are upset at their sibling.
So I was on a hunt to find another stool. One just like this one, with the two steps. We have the higher counter tops in our bathroom, like you would have in a kitchen, so we need the two steps for the kids to reach the sink to of course wash hands and brush teeth.
I did a search online and found just what I was looking for and after filling out the online order, about a week later the Fed Ex guy drops these beautiful step stools below off at my doorstep.
They now each have their very own stool with their own name!!!
NO MORE FIGHTING!
NO MORE COMPLAINING!
NO MORE CRYING OVER SOMEONE ISN'T SHARING!!!
YEAH!
And dear Jared isn't near the stage in his life that he can use a step stool...
but I figure I might as well get him one too, cause I am almost certain someday he will also be apart of the 'yelling, complaining, tattle-telling' gang.
I guess Marty and I are going to have write our names on the floor or something so we can have a designated spot too!



2 comments:
Hi Terri,
This is Kerri from nursing school in Mankato. Awhile back Jill told me about your blog, so of course I had to see the pics of your little cuties, congrats! What was the website for these stools? My two daughters would live them too.
Hey Kerri- nice to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment... I don't really know you looks at the blog. The website was www.kidkraft.com. There was a ton of step stools on there. I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment