Monday, November 7, 2011

Halloween 2011


Last Monday we had a great day. It was Halloween and my two oldest kids really understands what this means now. They both had preschool in the morning so the day started with wearing the costumes to school.
 This year Gracie was a Penguin and Zach was a Froggie. They were adorable and both very much liked their costumes.  Jared got to be my little "Sweet Pea." I am not so sure he liked wearing his costume. We put it on for a few pictures. 



My Sweet Pea!

We went Trick-Or-Treating in Redwood Falls. We joined up with some cousins of Marty's who also have some kids similar in age to ours. I was bummed when I was going through my pictures as it doesn't seem I got any photos of their kids.


We went to about a dozen houses and got plenty of treats.
I think we will be eating candy until Christmas!



No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth