On a trip back to my Mom and Dad's for a weekend in August we decided to stop at Minneopa State Park just outside of Mankato for a picinic. This is the park Marty and I got married at 9 years ago. It is sad to say we have only been there a handful (or less) times since that wonderful in September 2003.
It was a beautiful morning so a walk in the beautiful park it was, 3 kids, dog and all.
The kids thought it was great and enjoyed the hiking.
Mom and Dad thought it was great too and enjoyed the reminiscing and hiking.
Kids are funny though, because when we mentioned we were going to a park they immediately thing swing sets and playgrounds. When we get done with the hiking they ask "Where is the playground? No playground!!??"
This here is the very spot it all started. The spot Marty and I said "I Do".
3 kids and 2 dogs later I think we had done pretty good.
I told Gracie her and Jared were suppose to be Mommy and Daddy at the wedding. I think she is holding Jared's hand.
This was all kinda a spur of the moment idea so for lunch we had picked up some lunchables.
The kids thought it was great.



No comments:
Post a Comment