Saturday, April 13, 2013

Butterfly Cupcakes for the Birthday Girl!!

Gracelyn turned 6 this year! It is hard to believe is was 6 years ago that we had our first baby and brought her home on Easter Sunday!  She has grown so much and is becoming such a sweet little girl.

For her birthday this Mommy decided to embark on making butterfly cupcakes. 
I have never done this before and to be truthful I don't think I have ever made my kids a birthday cake, well I guess I made Zach cupcakes last year for his birthday, but this was the first big project.
So with that being said, this was a big deal for me and I was quite proud of the finished product.

I figured Miss Gracelyn should help and Zach too.

We used Candy Melts to make the butterfly's and to make lollipops in the candy melt molds.

We ate the cupcakes at Grandma and Grandpa Sohre's during the Easter celebration.

My proud Gracelyn.

She was so cute, she took it upon herself to take the tray and hand out her cupcakes to everyone.

No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth