On a random Sunday in October I went to my Mom and Dad's on a Sunday with Gracelyn and Zach.
See everyone was going to be out there and Uncle Darrin was home from D.C. to help Dad with some field work. We also wanted to get that combine ride.
Above we have Zach's BFF Joe-Bear.
The afternoon started out with some pumpkin picking with Grandma.
They sure had A LOT of pumpkins!!
The picking crew: Jesse, Zach, Gracie, and Joe
Oh, we can't forget Auntie Shelly.
And Grandma hauling the pumpkins on the 4 wheeler.
Then over to the farm we go to get our combine ride, but unfortunately the Combine was "broke down" and no ride was going to be happening on this particular day.
The SOHRE farm is where we were! The best place on Earth if you ask me!!!
Even though I have my own home now and my own farm (with Marty for 10 years) - I will always find more peace, joy, and comfort on the farm I grew up on. I wonder if that will ever transition? Good childhood memories and a loving family - that is what it is all about.
So no combine ride, but that doesn't mean we can't play on the combine with our cousins, does it?
Above and below we have the Daly's, Cornish's, and Malecek's.
And this little cute Godson of mine... Joe Bear Cornish! What a ham.
Paige and Gracie - riding Great Grandpa's dear and eating apples. Life is good!
And the BFF's: Zach and Joe - riding dear and eating field corn?? Maybe the corn is for dear??
What a great day!



No comments:
Post a Comment