Gracie will be a big sister in September.
No, this was not in "the plan", but never-the-less a baby is always a miracle from God and we are delighted and grateful, (although I am not looking forward to being pregnant over the summer). So far the pregnancy has caused just a few problems for me- some nausea, being tired all the time, and never getting enough sleep.
No, this was not in "the plan", but never-the-less a baby is always a miracle from God and we are delighted and grateful, (although I am not looking forward to being pregnant over the summer). So far the pregnancy has caused just a few problems for me- some nausea, being tired all the time, and never getting enough sleep.
The next two pictures are a 12 week ultrasound picture, which we had this last Wednesday. Doctor said everything looks just fine. The baby is about 2 inches long now. It has hands, feet, a mouth... just about everything... those private parts are just being developed right now.
This picture above is the head and if you look closely you can see the baby's hand, kinda in the middle of the screen. The thumb is not quite in the mouth, but right on the outside ready to go in!
This picture is the head and body. On the bottom you can see the legs curve around. The baby is sitting. Sorry about the glares on the pictures... I just took my camera and took a picture of the picture, which didn't turn out to bad actually.



2 comments:
Nice job on the posting. It is cute. Great way to share the news!! Congratulations again!
I love the pictures! It is all very amazing...I am very happy for you guys. Congrats again and to you too Shelly if you read this.
Post a Comment