Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Walk In The Park

There has been so many beautiful days lately (temps 40-50's) with the sun shinning, so Gracie and I decided to dust off the stroller and take it for a spin at Ramsey Park in Redwood. Most of the trails were still snow covered, but we found some spots to go. There are a few animals in the little zoo so we checked them out too. There were these white geese just talking and squawking up a storm. Gracie wasn't too sure about that. I thought she would take a nap during the walk, that is what she did last summer all the time, but she just kept those big blue eyes open. She is a little bit bigger and more interactive than she was last summer!!! I think she enjoyed the fresh air and some different scenery to look at. I know I sure did. Now if this Minnesota weather would stay this way... we don't need that cold back.
This is the frozen Ramsey Waterfalls.

Checking out the big buffalo.
Checking those noisy geese and ducks.

No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth