We welcomed another Nephew, Sebastien, to our family on November 18th. This is Marty's sister Debbie's baby. He weighed 6 lbs 15oz (I think, or something around there). I wanted to get these pictures up right after I took them, which was a week and a half ago, but time again has slipped away. In these pictures Sebastien is 1 week old, Zach is 8 weeks old, and Gracie just about 20 months old. Zach looks like a Moose compared to Sebastien. As you can see in the bottom picture Zach has started to smile and we even got a giggle out of him the other day! It is so precious. He is growing up sooo fast already! I think he is going to outgrow Gracie by spring time. 
June - My sister Christy's baby Kate
August - My sister Shelly's baby Joe
October - Our baby Zach
Novemeber - Marty's sister Debbie's baby Sebastien
It has been quite the year. Hopefully next year won't be as eventful.



1 comment:
He is so cute! Zach does look like a moose compared to him. Congratulations Debbie if you read this!
Post a Comment