I know this is kinda late... but time slips away sometimes... well all the time.
Baptism is such an important event in Zach's life and
I wanted to be able to share pictures with everyone.
Zach was baptized on October 18, 2008 at our church in Redwood Falls. We did it at the 5:30pm service on a Saturday. He was 2 weeks old. Zach's Aunt Shelly and Uncle Kevin are his sponsors. Zach slept through the entire sermon, which was before the baptism, and then about a minute before the baptismal party goes up to the front of the church Zach's eyes open and I knew we were in for a singing from Zach. He cried the entire time we were up front. His poor tummy was hungry! After the service we had a gathering at our house to celebrate.
WELCOME TO GOD'S FAMILY ZACHARIAH!!!



1 comment:
Congatulations little Zach and Welcome as well. Thanks for sharing the pics Mama. He sure is handsomes!
Post a Comment