I ventured fingerpainting with the kids the other day.
I have had the paints for probably about 10 months. I actually had boughten some once for the intention of Gracie and Zach and then I gave them away as a present. I look at the paint and think it would be so much fun for the kids to get their little fingers all gooed up in paint and to make a creation. Then I look at the paint and think what a mess this will create and that I will have to clean it up. Well Monday I must have been in a very good, creative, and daring mood because... the fingerpaints finally came off the shelf in the closet, out of their package, and had to pleasure of being smear on paper by 4 little hands and 2o little fingers. The fingerpaints finally got to meet fingers!

I was thinking this project was going pretty good.



No comments:
Post a Comment