Last weekend we had the joy of having Auntie Shelly, Cousin Jesse and Joe visit along with Grandpa Sohre. The routine before they leave in the evening to drive home is to take baths and put PJ's on, just in case you know, they fall asleep on the 1 1/2 hr drive home. Little Jesse and Little Gracie are chasing around in their towels after the bath and I couldn't resist not taking a picture... I know someday when they are like 13-14-15-16 years old they will be so embarrassed that they once took baths together and ran around in their towels. They will say "Mom how could you...?" And myself and Shelly will say... "because you guys were so darn cute!" Look at how happy they are. Hopefully they are always good buddies.



1 comment:
So cute! Nice to see you and yes I will tell them the same thing as you when they grow and ask me why in the world would you take our picture and let Auntie Terri post it on the internet ---- cuz you were so cute!!
Post a Comment