Sunday, January 17, 2010

GO VIKINGS! LET'S WIN THIS GAME!

Marty and I went to the 2nd round play-off game today at the Metrodome:
MN Vikings Vs. TX Cowboys... and the VIKINGS WIN!!!
The Dome was packed and was a'roaring today and we stood for 3/4ths of the game.
How exciting. Let's hope they can do this next weekend at the Superdome!

Hankies were a-flying!
(Something funny happened here with Marty and I. I was using the cell phone camera, and I don't think it saves pictures to well...)

The kids of course needed to get into the Vikings SPIRIT too.Gracie and Zach didn't come to the game with us.
They got the pleasure of staying with Auntie Denise and Uncle Jim and Cousin Rochelle.
They had fun.

GOOD LUCK MINNESOTA VIKINGS!!!!!

4 comments:

Farmer Gal said...

How fun! I don't even like football and I think I would've had fun at that game.

Anonymous said...

Little Zach is getting to look like such a little boy!!! Grace is looking pretty in purple as usual. Glad you had fun! I was hoping for some updates on this website. Yaaa! Auntie Diggie

Jina said...

Congrats to your Vikes! Hope they can pull it off this w/e too! Glad you had fun!

Jina said...

Your right the Chargers Choked like usual during playoffs. :(

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth