Thursday, February 4, 2010

Chalkboard

For Christmas the kids got a homemade chalkboard from Grandpa Sohre. We got it hung up on the wall the other day and the kids are enjoying it lots. Reminds me of when I was back in 1st or 2nd grade and we used chalkboards in the classroom. Boy that seems like so long ago.

Gracie says she is drawing a picture of Willie. I think she did pretty good! Ha Ha.
Not sure what Zachy is drawing, but he is having a blast. Until he tried to eat the chalk. That wasn't so good.


I thought I would include this picture of Gracie with her TWO cell phones... I think this is a preview of what is to come for her generation. Oh, heaven help us!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

We love our too!! Thanks Grandpa!

Farmer Gal said...

That chalkboard looks like fun! Eating chalk, though? Not fun.

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth