Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Lucky Willie

So if you were a dog, what would make you the happiest dog in the world?

I think it would be Zachy feeding you with the food off of his fork.

And not only does Willie get feed, Zachy goes around looking for him to feed him.
This was a night we had a bonfire and dear Willie was scared of the fire (what a wierd dog!). So anyways he sits inside the garage. I put a piece of watermelon on Zach's fork. And how silly am I to think Zach has been eating all the piece's I have been putting on his fork. Why wouldn't I think that? He keeps coming back with and empty fork, and I keep putting on more watermelon chunks.

Finally we (Marty and I) smarten up and figure out what is going on. Then thinking this is so adorable we keep encouraging it so we can take pictures!
Willie is sure to be Zachy's friend for life if this continues.

No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth