Thursday, June 17, 2010

More summer fun.


An evening at Ramsey Park is just what the doctor had ordered. A couple of weekends ago after the gnats had all left and the mosquito's had not yet sprung we ventured to the park for some playtime and some grilling. Marty did the grilling, the kids did the playing, and I watched it all! It was a absolutely lovely late afternoon and evening. Gracie is getting quite brave on this playground equipment with all her climbing. And of course, whatever the big sister does, the little brother has to try too.












So playing first, the came the eating.








































More hot dogs and juice boxes and again improvised eating areas for the kids. I think it worked out nice and was glad I brought their little chairs.
More playing and then a walk to the overlook and to the damn.











Gosh, there is just something so precious about a Daddy holding his little boy's hand and walking along with him.

No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth