Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Hair Curlers

This is more photos from Christmas time.  When I was a kid the night before a big event, such as Christmas or a special wedding, my sister's and I would put the sponge type curlers in each others hair to make us look fancy for the event. Or I think it was more like Wendy and Christy putting them in Shelly and I's hair.  We would sleep in them and then the next day, WALL-A, beautiful curlly hair.  Now as Gracie's hair is starting to loose some of the natural curl she had in her first couple years of life, I thought it was time to make the purchase for 'sponge curlers' for our house and try them out for the Christmas celebration 2010.
She did really well with me putting them in.  I don't think she quite understood what we were trying to accomplish, but she went along with it.

Then of course what ever big sister Gracie, does, little brother Zach, needs to do too, so against his father's protests his mother puts in a few curlers and Zach is happy!

And if you can see in the picture of Gracie looking in the mirror, Barbie needs some curlers too.
My Princess and her first curler experience. 
When we get all the curlers out and she sees herself in the mirror, she says all excited:
"Mommy, look! My curls come back!"

And then of course Zach wants his picture taken too... so this is him with his hair slicked over.
(we didn't let the curlers stay in all night!)

No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth