Saturday, February 5, 2011

Doll House


Gracie some adorable dollhouse's from her Grandma's for Christmas.  She actually got 2 dollhouses for Christmas, one from each Grandma.  One is the 'big one' and one is the 'little one'.  You know a girl does need 2 dollhouses these days, so we consented to keeping both, in which she loves to play with each.

 These photos are of the big dollhouse. I thought it was adorable when I went to look one day at her dollhouse and how she had it set up. 
 So particular as you can see from the photos.  Babies on Mommy and Daddy's laps.
 Everyone around the table.
She did this all on her own, unpromted or unassisted. Dollies all organized.
Marty says we in are in for trouble as she may end up like me and drive her husband crazy because she likes everything a certian way!  I say... I hope so!

1 comment:

Jina said...

Precious...I love the Dollhouse, truely one of a kind. Wish we had something like that! She sounds like such a fun little mommy!

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth