Sunday, March 20, 2011

Coloring

So my Gracie is very much into coloring these days. We color with markers, crayons, and have recently added color pencils to our supply drawer. 
Gracie is getting pretty good. She can now stay in the lines and if she concentrates she does really good.
Zach is learning too.  He's is a slightly different stage with his coloring abilities, where it is mostly scribbles, but he keeps trying.
They can spend hour doing this activity. Especially Gracie. Both Grandma's had the delight of helping us take care of the kids about week ago due to us not having daycare for the week and then me being on my Guard weekend and Marty having to do hog chores.
Both Grandma's I think had enough coloring after they had there turn watching the kids.
Both commented, "Boy that Gracie sure likes to color!"
I of course, as always, think they are adorable and hope they keep liking to color!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I wish my kids liked to color for hours....mine last about 10-15 minutes and generally there is more marker on their face than on teh paper! ha

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth