Friday, April 8, 2011

Duluth Trip Part 1:Waterpark

Last weekend we decided to join my sister Shelly and her 2 boys, Jesse and Joe, and her husband Jesse for a trip to Duluth, MN.  They had their trip planned for some time and then it happened that neither Marty or I were working this particular weekend, so we thought this would be a great time to join them.  The plans were to stay at a waterpark hotel.  Boy, are we glad we did, because we had a BLAST!  Kids and adults.  We have never stayed in a hotel room with the kids, so we were not sure how that would work, but to our amazement it went really well. Even the 5 hour drive to Duluth went well.  I think we might have to do it again someday.
 There are so many fun pictures so I just pulled a few out to show how much fun we had.



 Joe and Jesse

 Zach on the picture above and Gracie below.

 Marty and the kids taking a stroll down the lazy river.

These are some pictures of the water park. There was a nice kids area, a basketball hoop area, the lazy river, and then 2 bigger slides for the big kids!


Below is our sexy men!  (I bet they are trilled I chose to display this picture)!
Trying to get a group photo of the kids was next to impossible, so this is the best we got.
We had such a good time. I would recommend a waterpark to any parents with kids.

No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth