I can't quite remember how this happened that both kids were in Marty and I's bed snoozing in the morning.
Usually no kids sleep with us. If they come in to our room during the night, we generally take them back to their own beds, so we must have been really tired or lazy to let both of them stay in our bed. Usually it is Zach that wonders in about once a week. Gracie almost never does, so this is strange that she is her in our bed. Even stranger is that they are still sleeping to let me take these photos. These kids are always up. They never sleep in! Even on a Saturday when there is nothing to get up for, sure enough 6:30am they are both up in our bedroom ready to go.
Anyways as I was downloading the camera I came across these photos and could not resist sharing.
They are just so innocent and peaceful and lovable and adorable and sweet and I could go on for ever!!
To think we will be having another one. Good thing this isn't a nightly event... or Marty and I would have to go sleep in the kid's beds when they come in.



No comments:
Post a Comment