Sunday, August 28, 2011

The "Magical Due Date"

Today is the Magical Due Date: Aug. 28, 2011. The date we have been counting down to since last December when I took the at-home pregnancy test, is about to be gone and unfortunately no signs of a baby is on it's way.  It is just keeps on a kicking inside me. I think we have absolutely everything ready, so there is no good reason that this baby wouldn't want to join us.

We have the little crib in Marty and I's bedroom.

We have the big crib ready in the baby's bedroom.

 
We have the baby swing ready with a new set of batteries.
 We have plenty of diapers ready to be used.

Last weekend we got the house cleaned and I even talked Marty into mopping the floor.
In 8 years of marriage this has NEVER happened... so this is a BIG deal.
(don't you think he looks pretty good with a mop... maybe this should be a monthy ordeal??)

And this morning the kids gave kisses and hugs to my belly hoping that this would entice this little munchkin to make it's way into the outside world.

Unfortunately none of these preparations have worked. 
Maybe we should put the cribs and diapers away... and then it would come!
Well, it will be here soon enough. Gracie was one day over the magical date and my Zachy was an induced labor 8 days over the magical date.
 I was just hoping that maybe this time we would stir things up a little and maybe we would be a day or two before the magical date! 
I have a Dr. appt tomorrow so I guess we will figure out a plan then.
Stay tuned...



No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth