A few weeks back we took a few days to stay for a small vacation. We stayed at my parents lake cabin. We had a great time. One of the evenings we got tickets to a TWINS game at Target Field. This was a new adventure for us. One of those "we better do this before we have 3 kids" thoughts.
I am not a baseball fan, but needless to say I still wanted to go to the new stadium.
We got all dressed up in our TWINS gear and off we went to a Thursday night, 7:10pm game.
It got kinda late for us, but I have to say the kids did very well and so did the parents.
I think we might do it again someday.
When we got there we got suckered into some face painting.
Zachy wanted Elmo... so that is what he got.
Gracie wanted Hello Kitty, so that is what she got.
We were there plenty early so we walked down to the lower deck to get a close-up view of the field.
We found our seats and watched for a little bit.
Then Marty says he is going to go get us some food.
He comes back with these gigantic burgers.
Music is playing and the crowd is a little loud.
Gracie covers her ears as she thinks it is to loud!!
Then comes the popcorn and sodas.
Then the kiddos got a few ants-in-their-pants so we did some walking around.
The kids very much enjoy the escalators.
They even talked us in to getting some Cotton Candy.
I have not had Cotton Candy in many, many years.
I think we left around the 7th inning as it was getting late.
We had a great time and I am glad we had the adventure.
We had a great time and I am glad we had the adventure.



No comments:
Post a Comment