My baby is growing up so fast.
Here are the latest and greatest of my dear son.
He can now get his toes to his mouth. I always think that is soo cute when they discover this.
He can roll over from front to back and back to front, but hasn't quite figured out how to put it all together to roll across the floor.
He can kinda sit-up unsupported, but only for a couple of seconds.
He loves to smile and giggle.
He is a very content little guy.
He has started solid food and we are feeding him 2 times a day. He does great at eating.
He likes everything we have given him so far: rice and oatmeal cereal, sweet potato, squash, apple, pear, plum, peaches, banana, and yams.
I have gotten into making homemade baby food this time around. I never did this for Gracie and Zach, but thought I would give it a try. I am kind of enjoying it.
We are still doing good with the breastfeeding. He takes a bottle great at daycare with frozen breastmilk and for Daddy on Mommy's guard weekends.
He has 2 teeth that he got at 3 months old. He bit me a little a first, but after a few stern talks we managed to get over this (thank goodness)!
He hasn't managed to sleep through the night yet. Still getting up about 1 time to eat.
I think he likes to cuddle with him Mom... that is why he does this. Although he seems to get up for Daddy too when Mommy is gone at guards.
He generally takes about 2 naps a day (depends on the events of the day).
He does a pretty good job of falling asleep if we put him in his crib awake and night I usually nurse him to sleep (again, we like to cuddle!). He usually sleeps on his tummy in his crib.
He is such a big boy!
His stats for his 6 months appointment with the doctor are:
Wt: 16# 4oz (21 %)
Ht: 27 1/2 in (79 %)



No comments:
Post a Comment