Sunday, March 18, 2012

Our newest addition to the family

2 weeks ago I was on my way to the cities for my guard weekend and I stopped to go to the bathroom at the SuperAmerica in Glencoe.
On the corkboard next the bathrooms I see a picture of some puppies and the big: PUPPIES FOR SALE words. 

Marty and I have been thinking about a puppy, but everything we found online was way out of price range, so was I ever delighted to see this sign for a local person selling their Golden Retriever puppies at an affordable price.

I was hooked from the get-go.

Marty was hooked from the get-go.
So Sunday night when I get home from guards was all bundle up and travel to look at these adorable puppies. 2 weeks ago it was cold and snowy outside.

2 weeks later we travel again (this time in spring t-shirts and sundresses) to go pick up our newest family member.

This is his first picture of our adorable puppy on my lap in the vehicle.

Gracie picked him out and we all decided on a name:
Marley Willard Malecek
Born: 1/23/2012 with 11 littermates
Adopted to the Malecek Home:  3/16/2012

Gracie and Zach have a new best friend.


Not quite sure if Marley is enjoying this as much as Gracie is.


Marty reading the "Golden Retriever" book to figure out what we are suppose to be doing with a puppy.
It has been a long time since we have had a puppy in the house.



He is 8 weeks old and weighs 12 pounds.
He has a nice golden color. 


Jared likes him too!

Welcome our home sweet Marley. We are looking forward to many, many, many, fun times with you!!!!

No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth