Gracie and I decided to make the ever famous Chocolate Chip Cookies. She didn't really know what she was getting into at first... but as you will soon find out as you scroll through the pictures... she has learned what the best part is when using a mixer!
The best part is licking the beaters!! and oh boy did she enjoy it! I took the beater away form her and she started to cry... so we moved onto the spatula... then she was happy again.
Then we needed a break from the high chair so...on to watching the cookies bake in the oven...
and then on to .....
Eating the cookies...
at first she didn't quite know what to do with the cookie... but once she figured it out...
I don't think she really even ate that much. It was more like a bunch of crumbles mushed in her hand... but it sure was fun watching her discover what this cookie buisness is all about.



3 comments:
Very Cute!!! You know she is going to love chocalote from here on out!!! GOod girl!
Love, Jina
Oh how I just love that little niece of mine!!
Cute pictures - she had this cookie baking thing all figured out! Chris
Post a Comment