Friday, November 7, 2008

MN First Snow Fall of the Year

I woke up this morning and Marty says... "It snowed outside, like 2 inches." I look out and it is one of those beautiful picture perfect snowfalls, with the snow clinging to the trees. Of, course early November may be a little early for snow, but if you look past that and see the beauty of the snow... then it is very enjoyable. I thought some of you ex-MN people would enjoy seeing this too, so I have posted a few pictures that I took this morning... some before the sun was fully up.



When Gracie woke up this morning I took her to the patio door to look out at the snow and the first thing she says is "oh, oh" ... as in "what happened out there?" I don't think she remembers snow from last year and I don't think we ever really even played in it since she was still small and not even walking yet. So after the day got going and I rounded up Grandma Betty to watch Zach for me I took Gracie out to play in that pretty snow. She wasn't to sure what I was going to do with that sled at first, but once I started pulling her around I think she decided she liked it. It was a fun time for both of us.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice boots Gracie!

Love you.
Auntie Shel

Jina said...

That's awesome...I am jealous!

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth