Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Don't tell Daddy!

So some things we probably shouldn't put on the blog, such as the one day my little boy dressed up as a frairy princess complete with high heals. 
He will someday be emabarrassed, but for now I think it is adorable.
The fact is my Zach follows his sister with almost anything. The truth is he plays with more dollies than tractors and more dress up cloths than cars and trucks.
So one morning when Gracie was at preschool and it was just Zach at home with me for a couple of hours, it is only logical that when I tell to go find something to play with for awhile, he comes back to me with the princess/fairy dress-up cloths complete with the high heals.  He plays with this all the time with Gracie, so why wouldn't he play with this when he is by himself?  I try to tell him that he is a boy and he should go find the tractors, but he persisted so I give-in and  as I am helping say:
 "Don't tell Daddy... Mommy is going to get in big trouble for helping you get this on." 
 I then couldn't resist taking a few photos to someday show off when he is a big, strong, mannly adult!

2 comments:

Shelly said...

I love this! Play all you want my dear little nephew....daddy doesn't need to know!

Laura said...

Hah! That is too funny! I think about those things too... Things I maybe shouldn't reveal on my blog. However, I think this is a pretty normal occurrence, especially for boys with big sisters!

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth