Monday, June 10, 2013

SwingSet Fun

These pics are more from the beginning of May when we were first able to get outside to play, I am a little late on my postings, but I thought they were still cute to share.
Look at how big our Marley has gotten over the Winter?  He is over a year old now and still sooo full of energy!


Jared's first time in the sandbox and he fell in Love. I think he sat there for an hour shoveling sand from one spot to the next. He was having so much fun.



Gracelyn is getting pretty good on the trapeze swing. She can get her legs up there almost all by herself.




We are trying to get Zach to "pump" on the swing himself, he isn't quite there yet, but I think by the end of the summer he'll get it.

 Jared LOVES LOVES LOVES his sandbox!!

No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth