Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cute Kids.

So after my Mother's Day posting I came to the realization I don't have many pictures with the kids and I together or the kids and Marty together. I don't even have one recent picture of just Zach and I... I think the last one was when he was a wee little baby! That is so sad. I was always taking pictures of Gracie and I at that age. Poor second kid... already getting deprived. So the kids and I spent some time with the camera the other day.Gracie actually took this picture of Zach and I. I thought she did pretty good for a 3 year old!

Then of course, if Mommy has a picutre with Zach, then she needs one with Gracie.


Zach's new thing when he crys real hard is to cover his mouth. It is so funny and adorable it is hard not to laugh.

No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth