Sunday we spent with my family out at the new family cabin (compliments of Mom and Dad) at lake near Mankato. I hadn't realized we were going to go swimming so I did not pack swimsuits, but of course when kids see water and all the other cousins have their swimsuits on the Malecek kids have to join in. I couldn't resist taking some of the pics below.
First we tried Zachy in just his shorts, minus his diaper.
Without the diaper the shorts kind of sag... My new plumber boy!Then we came up with borrowing some underwear from the Cornish boys.
Now Zachy has speedos.
She started out in cloths too and then the Daly's furnished a swimsuit.
After swimming, the two cousins took a spin in the Cornish Mustang.I think they are crusing for chicks.


Grandma and Grandpa enjoying there huge family they have created.
A fun day at the lake always ends with grilling some burgers and dogs and chowing down. 
The lake front and the cabin.


Oh so many more memories to have at this beautiful place.
Thanks Mom and Dad!





2 comments:
Fun Fun Fun - Do you wonder why I finally updated my blog? Ha ha...cuz I was at mom and dad's and dad was rubbing it in that your's was better than mine cuz you had the cabin on yours - well look at mine now! ha ha
bahahaha i love the butt crack pic!!!
Post a Comment