Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful mothers.
It is a true blessing to be able to have the role of being a mother. Today was my 3rd Mother's day. I thought in honor of this lovely day I would search my files and look for those digital photos of those Wonderful Mother's of mine.
My dear Mom and my dear Mom-in-law and myself.
The photos are in no particular order... just as I found them. I thought I would leave them this way in the post instead of rearranging them... it is kinda fun to look back.
I have learned from this task that I do not take near enough photos of me and the kids (I have nothing recent of Zach and me) or of the Grandmas and the kids or of me and my mothers (I have none of me and my mom, how sad)! A big part of this has to do with the fact I am the one usually taking the pictures, but I have to make a better effort of getting these photos. These kids are growing so fast and making so many changes. It is always so fun to look back at photos and reminise.





No comments:
Post a Comment