For those of you I don't see very often and are wondering what Baby #3 is looking like...
A baby bump is definitely here.
This is a 22 week photo.
23 week ultrasound photos.
Everything is looking fantastic.
Baby measured perfectly and all the organs were visualized and looked good.
This is 24 1/2 week photo.
I think this tummy grows every day and is certainly getting heavier and in the way.
Gracie took the picture... I think she did pretty good.
And since she was taking pictures of Mommy... she requested I take a picture of her.
And then of course if you take a picture of Gracie someone else is requesting a picture too.
(They both think they have a baby in their tummy's too you know!)



1 comment:
I was just thinking about you this week, wondering how the pregnancy is going. Looking good! It has been so long since we've seen you guys! We'll have to get together. :)
Post a Comment