Thursday, May 19, 2011

Easter 2011 Part 2

The Easter Celebrations brought home the Mekkelsen Family from Pittsburgh. Auntie Lisa, Uncle Mick, Cousin Miller, and Miller's friend Jeremy made the trip. And then the Aunts/Uncles/Cousins from the cities came for the long weekend too.  The entire house was full, with no beds to spare. We even had to do a blow up mattress.  Our big two family house was so full we had to put out the 'No Vacancy' sign. Ha ha!
 Gracie and Zach got lots and lots and lots of play time with the cousins.

We have below Rochelle holding Gracie, Miller holding baby Kailani, Sebastien and Zach


 
 
Lots of Fuse Ball was played by Jim, Marty, Miller, and Jeremy.
I think they played so hard they broke one of the little plastic players.

Then as I am downloading my camera I came across these photos below... which I was not aware had happened (Usually no takes the pictures except me, so my camera I guess was hijacked).  In case you don't remember it was not swimming weather at Easter time. I think there might have been a dare involved.


And then we have dear sweet baby Kailani who has learned to suck her thumb like her older brother.
(I think she is a little over 2 months old already)

No comments:

baby growth
baby growth
baby growth